Solicitor | Head of Family Law
She qualified as a solicitor in 2005 and has over 15 years of experience specialising in family law. Jag deals with all aspects of private family law including:
- Separation Agreements
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
- Negotiating financial settlements on divorce and separation
- Disputes regarding arrangements for children on separation
- Drafting parental agreements
- Financial provision for children
- Enforcement proceedings
- Domestic violence – Jag has worked closely with Safe Houses for victims of domestic violence.
Jag is a member of Resolution, which is an organisation of family lawyers committed to the constructive resolution of family disputes. Jag’s aim is to reduce/manage any conflict and confrontation and support and encourage families to put the best interests of any children first.