Urology is the legal term for all medicines and treatments that involve the kidneys, bladder, male and female urinary tract (urogynecology) and the male reproductive system.
Urologists will often be specialists in the field and should be able to perform surgery and diagnose conditions to the highest standard. However, from time to time negligence can creep in and it can leave patients suffering as a result.
If you believe you have suffered due to the negligence of a urologist and would like to speak with a lawyer, get in touch with our medical negligence team by filling out a contact form or calling the number below. We offer free initial consultations for all of our cases and also offer no win, no fee claims.
This data will only be used by Youngs Law for processing your query and for no other purpose.
What is a Urologist?
If you have had to see a urologist and have been left suffering with illness or injuries caused by negligence then you may be able to claim compensation for your troubles. Urologists are often required to deal with issues relating to:
- Kidneys/ureters – stones, tumours, infections and trauma
- Bladder – stones, tumours, congenital disorders, incontinence and infection
- Prostate – tumours, obstruction, difficulty passing urine and infections
- Urethra – strictures and trauma
- Male reproductive organs – impotence, tumours, congenital disorders, infection, sterilisation and male infertility
What does a claim look like?
If you have had to be seen or treated by a urologist and have suffered as a result of their negligence then you may be able to claim.
Some of the most common claims include:
- Urine analysis errors
- Surgical errors
- Failure to diagnose and/or treat kidney stones.
- Delayed diagnosis and management of bladder, testicular and prostate cancer.
- Substandard management of urinary incontinence and catheters.
- Injury to the ureter during surgery.
- Delays in diagnosing testicular torsion.
- Internal bleeding
No Win No Fee
Youngs Law offer no win, no fee for all of our medical negligence claims, so if you don’t win your case and receive compensation, you don’t pay us a penny. We will also wait for any fee to be paid to us when you receive you compensation and not upon winning you case.
If you think you may have a medical negligence claim involving genetics, contact us today.