Our prison law solicitors are more than happy to answer your queries and assist you with your matter should you choose to instruct us.
Get in touch
This data will only be used by Youngs Law for processing your query and for no other purpose.
If you have parole in several years time and find yourself experiencing little progression within the system then get in touch for assistance with sentence progression.
There is currently no scope in legal aid for sentence progression however we can assist you on privately funded basis and provide you with costs upon request.
We can make efforts to gain greater intervention with psychology which may hinder progression, and instruct an independent psychologist to assist with this.
We can also assist in attempting to help you engage with probation and OMU more effectively in a way that will help your progression in the future. This also links into recategorisation which we can also assist with on a private basis.
How Can We Help?
We can offer legal advice on:
- Prison categorisation and transfers
- Parole- licences, recalls and lifer reviews
- Early release on temporary licence
- Judicial Review in prison Law cases
- Tagging and home detention curfew
- Visits and appeals against closed visits
- Mental health law and treatment pathways in prisons.