Divorce and Separation
Divorces are hard for everyone involved, making sure you get the best outcome for you and your family is extremely important. If you feel you’re coming to the end of your relationship, get in touch with one of our expert lawyers for free legal advice.
Our team of lawyers are all accredited by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and have decades of experience in dealing with divorce, separation and family breakdown. We want to make sure you get the best outcome in the best possible time.
Get in touch
This data will only be used by Youngs Law for processing your query and for no other purpose.
In divorce it is important that you act promptly, taking advice from experienced lawyers to ensure that your interests and those of any children are properly taken care of.
Going through a divorce is never easy, there can be difficult decisions to be made such as matters to do with your children, the division of assets such as the family home, bank accounts and pensions, and the future of your business if you have one need to be discussed. Getting legal guidance for your divorce enables you to get the best outcome for not just you, but your family.
Youngs Law have a dedicated team of Family Lawyers who are here to help you through the process. We understand the challenges that you are facing and can help you navigate the divorce process and ensure your best interests for now and your future is taken into consideration.
We know that there is often financial disputes when you go through a divorce. Our Family Law team have built up a wealth of experience over the years to give you not just the best legal advice, but the best personal advice for your situation and the best course of action to take.
We can help with:
- Family Home/Property
- Child Maintenance and Financial Support
- Assets and Debts
- Valuing and Protecting Business Assets
- Pension Entitlements
- Separation Agreements
- Family Trusts
- Splitting Assets
- Pre & Post Nuptial Agreements
- Inherited and pre/post acquired assets
If you’re going through a divorce and have children, arranging childcare can be extremely difficult. Youngs Law can help to guide you through the process with the best legal advice available, so that you can get the best results for your children.
We can help support you with:
- Living Arrangements – where your children will live (also known as residence)
- Access to your Children – who they can see and when (this is known as contact)
- Financial maintenance – such as child maintenance, school fees and housing costs
- Relocation – whether a parent can relocate a child (both in the UK and overseas)
- Grandparents’ rights – getting legal access to your grandchildren
- Parental Responsibility – Who is responsible for what
- Specific issues – such as changing a child’s surname or school
Why Choose Youngs?
Our Family Law team are accredited by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, so you know that the guidance you’re getting is of the highest standard and you can rest easy knowing you’re in good hands. Jag Kainth, Head of Family Law at Youngs Law is also a member of Resolution.
Fixed Fee Divorce Pricing
We can act on your behalf in relation to Divorce Proceedings. Our Fixed Fees for this are:-
- No-Fault Divorce (Applicant) – Fixed Fee of £750 plus VAT and Court Fee of £593.00
- No-Fault Divorce (Respondent) – Fixed Fee of £500 plus VAT – No Court Fees
Contact us and speak to an experienced member of our Family Law team on 033 33 582 588.
For information about Legal Aid services, visit our Legal Aid page.